Last Forever ever...

Last Forever ever...

Sunday 22 March 2015

Review The Guest Hotel and Spa, Lukut Port Dickson

Hi there!

Morning!!! hehehe...Hows your weekend?

Wish your weekend are okay and fascinating. 

This time around, I would like to share with you a hotel that I stayed for 3 days and 2 nights at Lukut, Port Dickson. Actually it is not for vacation. Its more on training. My personal opinion, this training is a very good training. I learn a lot on how to become a good academician and how to prepare your slides more interesting. First Day of the training we learn only Web 2.0 and I believe that most of us don't know what is Web 2.0. The next day more on how to tackle students, how to motivate them to become more excellent and how learning process should be done. 

Then the last day, the trainer teach us what is Learning outcome and process outcome. How to suit and apply with the exams questions and syllabus of the subject. Overall this training known as Professional Academia Development Programme is a good program and there is also part 2. Whereas one of our slot of teaching for this coming short semester shall be recorded and during the PDPA (2) they will share with us the recorded tape. Hahahahaha...takuttt...

Well, if we look to the title, I'm not going to share all about my training. I want to share about the hotel actually.


During of this training, we had stayed at this Hotel, The Guest Hotel & Spa. This is the image of the main front of the hotel. Previously this hotel known as Grandpa Hotel but now its already change to The Guest Hotel and Spa.

Why they named it Spa? Well, absolutely there is spa in here. Hehehehehe very nice spa. I will share it with you later on. Heheheheh....

I drive by my own to this hotel and the rest of them went here by the university's bus. My friend and I reached here early actually. Supposed the training start at 12.30pm but we reached one hour earlier. Hehehehe terlebih awal. 

The hotel is a 3 stars hotel. It has lot of numbers of rooms. Since it is for training so definitely we have been allocate 2 persons for each room. Every person will be given a room card-key. This card-key shall be used in the elevator whereby we have to scan the card at the sensor then push the button of our room's level. I believe most of the hotel nowadays using the same technology at the lift. 

I share the room with adik Atiqah, a lovely person which I believe. At the beginning, I have to share it with Mrs Norihan but since she brings her family so Atiqah had replaced her.

Let me share with you the image of the room. This room is a superior room with twin bed sharing. Means that there are 2 super single bed. 


This is image at the front of the room. There is wardrobe, pantry and a place for us to put our luggage. 


 Area of the television. I believe that this hotel is a new hotel. It seems everything are new. Most of Port Dickson hotels are still using common tv which is not flat screen. I like this room because its comfort and huge space. not event that, they also provide few sockets and it is ease us to charge our phone and lappy.



Bathroom..semua ada..kecuali toothpaste and toothbrush.heheheheh

Overall this hotel is good. Its has swimming pool for adult (4 feet dept) and for kids (1 1/2 feet). The pool is located at 1st floor of the hotel. At the corner of the pool just in front of it, there is SPA or Thai Odyssey Spa. Services superb!!!....and the price of the spa is not too expensive. Everyone can afford it. At the end of the training, Atiqah and I went here. Both of us have a nice massge. For me, I'm taking half body massge. and she's take foot massage. It takes 30 minutes for the massage with RM55 excluded tax. Total for each massage is RM58. Hehehehe

Aghhhhh,,,,,,,,,BESTTTT sgt!!!!


The food at this hotel very nice and delicious. Even though its only 3 star hotel but the food services is good. Everyday they change their menu. Each menu should have meat/chicken, prawn/cuttlefish, vegetables, pasta,
dessert, fruits, ulaman (lunch & dinner), breakfast there have bread, kuih muih, nasi lemak, noodles, porridge and omelette. 

Okay..thats all..lets check out!!! hihihihi dadadada



1 comment: