Last Forever ever...

Last Forever ever...

Wednesday 10 December 2014

Do the Bekam at Sutra Maya Spa

Hi Alls,

Yesterday I went for "Bekam" at the near Spa with my office. Why I went for the cupping? Last week, 3 days I have got headache and I vomited a lot. Hahaha anyway I lost 1 kilos only. hehehehe...

Well I have take ginger drink. I cut few pieces of ginger and boiled it and when the water is warm, then I drank it. So comfortable.

But I still headache. Then I google and find out what else the solution to end my headache. I found a spa mentioning about 'bekam'. The implication of bekam is to cure 75 decease and its quite interesting.

I called the spa and make an appointment with the lady.

Oh..before that the Spa name is "Sutra Maya Spa'. Its located near Kota Fashion, MITC melaka.

When I reached the building, I felt that "what?!! this is the Spa? The building do not show that there is spa in this building. Its not same with the picture I saw in the internet. Anyway, I'm here and I thought, okay...just go and will see hows they conduct their service.

The moment I step my foot on the spa's stairs, ok..its look nice..along the steps they arrange few stones and there is candle as well as have a nice smell..like lemon grass smells.

Upon reached the door, I have been given a warm welcome from the a young girl and she said 'please come over here'. Actually I'm quite surprise because I didn't tell yet my name and she just accompanied me to the service room.


This is the lobby of the Spa..very nice...its look like Bali and Malay contemporary. decoration.

Along the way to the bekam's room I can smell the lemon grass and I have been welcome with the Bali's music. Hahahaha WOW!! hehehehe I never thought that this building have a such wonderful scene... So..please don't judge the book by its cover....hehehehe

then the girl gave me a 'kain batik', panty and a head plastic cover ...I asked her, do you know which package I take? And she said that, its Pawana Package right? what's Pawana Package? She explained me, you take sauna + massage + Bekam and the price is RM199.

Ok..you are right girl..hehehe...I don't how she knows me the correct person do the package...heheh because there are also few customer there..heheeh

After changing my clothes, I do the sauna....for 30 minutes

                                           hehehe this is not my picture.. I google it....

After 30 minutes, I have been given a hot cup of water...thennn  massage time... hohohohohooho....the girl who do the massage have a very powerful hand..she is very slim...but she got a strong hand... all my bones gave few noise "grpp''grppp''....hehehe she climb on my back and she press her hand on my back.. BUT before she do so..she said "Mdm, allow me"... I said Ok..hehehe please do whatever you like... hehehe well I came her for the service actually.. hahaha


The bed that used for the massage and the Bekam..


                                              Bekam's equipment

I thought bekam we have to bold our head and they will shave all the hairs behind my back... BUT its not!!!.. hehehe well I still have my hair...horrayy..If not my husband will pengsan!! kikiki

After finished 3 hours ... then I have been given a hot cup of ginger... huiihhh..bestnyer...

hihihi ..

Okay guys..its recommended for you to come here... very nice place and as well the service is tip top...

But, next time I want to try other massage at Melaka Town behind the Costa Ria Hotel.

BYE!!!!






1 comment:

  1. Salam dear. Thanks for the great comments you wrote. We were much appreciated. Pls do come again ya. Take care!

    ReplyDelete