Last Forever ever...

Last Forever ever...

Monday 22 December 2014

December 2014..Ada Suka Ada Duka...

Salam semua.....

Last week my father has been admitted ward for a week. He loss his appetite and some more on 2 last saturday he had vomited a lot from 12.30am until 7.30 o'clock in the morning. Me also did not sleep well and luckily my daughter sleep soundly for the whole night.

I told my lov lov..Ayah vomit a lot and the last vomited the color of the liquor came out from his stomach turns black color already. My lov lov then take his bath and start the engine. He lift up my father and brought to the car.

Bibik we leave her and we drove straight away to the Hospital Pantai. At the beginning my mother asked us to go to Hospital Alor Gajah Melaka. I told my mother, cannot because the treatment so slow and some more my father is totally weak. We should get a better medicine for my father.

Once we reached at the hospital, the male nurse come over and move my father into the bed and pull him to the Emergency. One of the nurse get further information from my mother and myself and asked us to register my father. In the meantime the whole team of the nurses gathered my father and give the necessary treatment.

All of us looks anxious and tired because the whole night we don't sleep well.

Later on the doctor called us and he told us that our father should be admitted. I say yes..okay. Then the nurse gave me a form for me to register the admission. Luckily in my purse I have RM3 K. Its quite shocked because previously the admission cost is only RM1000 but now its has been increased to RM3K. Fuihhhhh!!!!!.... Medical treatment become expenses nowadays.

Note: To those don't have medical insurance, please get it now. Seriously the medical expenses  is very expensive!!!

Once the salted water has been injected into my father's body he looks better.

After the admission processed has been done, I told my mother I have to follow my lov lov to Kuala Lumpur because to accompanied him to pick up something from our house at KL for his preparation for closing ceremony of his training.

After 3 days warded, the doctor suggest us to do a minor operation at my father' stomach because my father didn't want to eat by oral. He just depend on the tube from his nose. The operaiton actually to put a bag at my father stomach and we can give him food directly from the stomach.

Seriously, I didn't agreed at all!!..But 2 of my brothers agreed with the doctor suggestion. If such operation will be done, lot of things will come over after that.

Everyday after solah I pray to Allah asking the Greatest to make my brothers heart soft and they can think twice or event more the disadvantage of the operation.

Alhamdulillah, God listen my prayer and my along say, ok...we don't do the operation and we try giving food to my father by oral and the tube for the milk.

Syukur to Allah, after discharge from the hospital my father become better and better but we still giving milk to him by the tube and feed him by oral.

My father now becomes better and better. Every day I will cook for him "pindang ikan'. Now he can eat at least 4 spoons of rice for each meal. "Semoga allah buka selera ayah".



No comments:

Post a Comment