Last Forever ever...

Last Forever ever...

Sunday 22 March 2015

Thai Odyssey Spa, The Guest Hotel and Spa, Lukut Port Dickson

Well, this entry is only for the spa.

I believe that all of you have heard about this spa. Thai Odyssey Spa at the Guest hotel n Spa is one of the brunches in Malaysia. They have won a lot of awards for this spa. Thai spa, Baliness Spa and other spa basically give different types of services.

For example Thai, their services of massage is totally different. They use their own energy and during the massage they will lock their arms with ours then they will the  stretch. It looks harsh but....the result, I feel goodd..oooooo I feel Good... hehehehe...

I have tried many types of massage, but with this massage you feel more relax and your body feels light like a feather. Hahahaha can you imagine? hehehehe teruk imaginasi I hehehe

Now, let us look Thai Odyssey Spa at this hotel huhu..

This the entrance of the spa. When you come to the spa, there will have someone who welcome you. This picture I got it from google. Hhehehe if I take picture during she welcome us, hahahaha sgt kelakar la kan kan kan..mcm tk betul je I nnti. hehehehe.

Sets of aoromatheraphy oil, soap and etc.

When you enter the spa, they will give you the menu and you have to select which one of the services that you request. Then make a payment. Later on the advisor will call the staff for the services.

This is the image at the lobby of the spa. Huhuhuhuhu cantikkn tenangkan.. Ouh before that, when you enter this spa you can smell lemon grass. I believe all spa in malaysia might be using the same fragrance.

Then we had directed by the staff to sit on this bench and they wash our feet. They wipe it and they give us a pair of slippers.

Later on, we have been directed to another room. My friend beside me. Hehehehe Then they down the light and looks so romantic. hehehehe..bestnyer ..then the massage begin. Before that, they give us a cup of tea. It is not a ginger tea but herbs tea. The taste like 'pandan'. Very tasty. hehehe nice

Well this picture is during the light has been switched to romantic scene. Hehehe BESTTT tk thau nk gambarkan..best best...bila kena urut..

Once she massage me on my face, neck and shoulder, then she request me to sit on a small bench. Hehe this time I feel, oh no,,hehehe disturb my nap hoihohohoho she ask me to do exactly in the picutre..then she "krup krap" you can listen the noises all your bones. Hehehe power sebab I'm chubby . Can you imagine how strong she is. Hhehehe

Then after finished all the massage, then we change our shoes.

Here I share with you the menu of the spa. The price is not too expensive. Everyone afford it.


Recommended!!!! Ok Bye!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment