Last Forever ever...

Last Forever ever...

Tuesday 25 November 2014

....continue plan to Langkawi...

hehehehe Assalammualaikummmm....

Today I have booked the flight ticket... go to Langkawi, I booked premium seat and return from Langkawi only standard seats.

Saja nak rasa the different premium seat and standard seat. apa yang istimewanya air Asia bagi untuk premium seats because we have to pay extra RM20 from the standard seats. huhuhuhuhu.....

Its very long time I don't flew....almost 4 years I guess ...since the day I back from Bali with my family members...hehehehe... Now I'm married, so inilah peluang untuk naik flight with husband.

Next year both of us target to go to Australia...hehhe meet his friend at Canberra, one of the City in Australia. Most of the Australia Government Offices are there.

Ok..we leave it... now focus on our plan to langkawi....

Sebagai bukti tiket dah beli..jeng jeng jeng hehehehe


Ok..cukuplah...

Jom kita prepare bahan untuk lecture malam ni....kikikiki

Byee.... sambung di lain waktuu...kalau ada masa terlebih...

No comments:

Post a Comment