Last Forever ever...

Last Forever ever...

Thursday 20 November 2014

Langkawi vacation's plan

Assalammualaikum Semua Readers!!!

Well..after many years I'm not post anything or writing any blog... Now I'm back!!! hoyeayyy!!!
Yeah be academician, I have plenty of time to do writing..hehehehe... I like...

Alright... within 2 years of our marriage, we got a daughter, named Humaira Batrisyia. Now she is 1 year and 6 months old. Very naughty, active and talkative as well. hehehehe and one more thing she likes acting like she's adult..hehehe tak tahu la mana dan siapa dia ikut... like stand in front of the mirror and acting combs her hair...hehehe me and my husband always laugh at her heheheh.. my sweet child...

Ok..skrg my husband's got courses at Sg Udang Champ. Now he almost complete one month, have to go another 4 weeks to complete his Kawad's courses. Disebabkan kesian melihat my husband yg bertungkus lumus berkursus hehehe so I suggest to my husbnad to go for a holiday after he finish his training.

So we agreed to plan our vacation at Langkawi on 25 december 2014 for 3 Days and 2 nights. Well this week I have successfully booked the hotel after google many times. We choose Resort World hotel at Langkawi. Previously its known ad Awana Porta Malai. Only garden view room left...huhuhuhuhu.. Mula2 ingat nk cari hotel lain jer...tp dah tk de...Holiday Villa penuh, Aseana Resort Penuh...  four Point ada kawan kata jauh dar Pantai Cenang, tk happening...

Nanti kalau tk book..memang tk dpt... heheh after viewing other people comment on that hotel, So I decided to book the Resort. Somemore tgk dkt picture cnatik..mcm dkt harbour jer hehehe memang dkt pun heehheeh...

The Reservation Officer then confirm the reservation and send the booking form...hehehe payment mesti buat sebelum 1 December 2014.

ooops sblm tu...cuti aku mcm mana? hahahaha kena check..kalau bertembung dgn kelas..tarra boleh ambik cuti yer... so hari ni dalam tutor kelas aku tanya student..

Thanks to Allah... its trimester break heheheh woowww weee..yes yess...orait payment shall be done on next monday.




No comments:

Post a Comment